Sunday, August 9, 2015

Wednesday, August 5th

We had class today and then went to the Iamsterdam sign to take pictures. Climbing on the sign was fun and we got some good pictures. Some of us decided to go to the market. I was able to get a good deal on an Amsterdam flag and some other goodies. I wasn't feeling well that day so I went back to the apartment to rest until the Public Health demonstration. The heroine clinic was interesting because I had never heard an in depth description of how they handle it. I was a little let down though because they said it helped them a lot but most people never get completely off of the drugs. I came back to the apartment and continued to rest, today was not a good day because I was so tired.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage. I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again.
    Study in USA Consultants in Chennai
    Overseas Education Consultants in Chennai
    Australia education Consultants in Chennai

    ReplyDelete